My Week in pictures 6-13

Howdy! 
It's the end of the second week of July, and about to get very very busy! Next weekend Geek Girl Brunch Orlando launches, and at the end of the month we'll be heading over to GeekyCon to party in the artist alley <3 So much to do! For now, lets jump into this past week in pictures. 

Monday was my first livestream, and although there were a few bumps in the road, I am so grateful to everyone who showed up, and had an awesome time reading the first chapter of "Confidence" . This picture was snapped just a few minutes before I started.
It wouldn't be a "My week in pictures" post without one snoozy Oliver picture. She seriously napped like this for about an hour straight silly pup. 
 I always see this pretty pink flowers around Orlando, so I decided to stop and take a picture and share them with you. The color is so vivid, it's hard to believe they're real. 
 My long hair was driving my BONKERS! On friday I booked a last minute appointment and finally got a "middy" haircut. They're supposed to be awesome for vintage styling. I guess I'll brush up on my pincurl skills. :p
Saturday there was an early "Bastille Day" celebration in Audubon Park, which was such a blast, and I think deserves a post of it's own <3 But for now, here's an awesome GIF that G+ made of Matt and posing in front of the photo wall at "The Lovely" 
Marie Antoinette said I was on her team. TEAM CAKE! Too bad my loaf suffered the same fate as her head :( The video of this will be up in my Bastille Day post tomorrow :D 

Other things of note this week, 
Confidence reviewed on North East Nerd  along with two other YA novels. :)
"There is something about diaries that I love to read. Barb's diary is full of nerdy references from comics, to anime to Adventure Time to squirrel zombies - it has it all." -North East Nerd 
Click here to read the full review, and check out her other recommendations. 

What was your favorite part of last week? Mine was definitely fencing with french bread on Saturday! Let me know in the comments below, or send me a tweet @MrsPaigeLavoie 

See you next time! 
xo Paige

2 comments:

  1. Omg your pup is SO CUTE!!!!! And that gif is too adorable!! It looks like it was a fun week! I totally missed the livestream, though. :( But your book is on my wishlist! It sounds like a cute read. (^ω^)

    xx Alyssa — fragments of memories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! I hope to do another livestream in the future. (hopefully next i wont be so nervous) Aw thank makes me so happy! I hope you'll enjoy it xo

      Delete