How do I do this again?

Hey!
Man, It's been a while hasn't it? I've missed typing away aimlessly on here. So I figured now would be as good as any to start! I hope whoever you are reading this you've been having a great week :D Mine has been filled with editing. Stories, Videos, Comics, but everything has been coming along slowly yet surely, and though it has been slightly overwhelming at times, it's been good. Oh! Something pretty exciting happened last month that I've been meaning to tell you!
I won Camp NaNoWrimo! Meeeeeeeeeeeep! I already shared a bit about the project on youtube, but I was working on the sequal to my first novel Confidence: The Diary of an Invisible Girl  and I'm really really excited about it. It still needs a bit of polish before it's ready for beta-readers. But I cannot wait to share it with you. I'm already brainstorming cover ideas. :p

I'm going to try to keep up on my blog a little bit more. I know by typing that, I've probably already jinxed myself, but I really like writing on here. It's fun to share the little bits about my day, rambles and write about whatever catches my fancy on here, and I feel like I should be doing it more often.
But for tonight there's a lazy puppy sleeping on my legs, and the Playstation calling me with it's ominous glowing light practically begging Matt and I to finish playing Life is Strange. (it's getting crazy!)

Talk to you again soon,
Paige

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning Camp NaNoWriMo! I know that program can be such a challenge, but how awesome that you powered through!
    I actually just reread "Confidence". (So many great feels and the perfect remedy to my convention-longings... ^^) I can't wait to see what the characters get up to next!
    Do you outline before hand? Or are you a full-on pantser? If you're ever looking for a blog/video topic I would totally be curious to hear about your writing process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning Camp NaNoWriMo! That's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vital Progenix By using these exercise routines regularly, like jelqing and kegels and supporting them with natural male enhancement supplements, any man can have a natural way of enhancing their manhood without risking their health with various side effects that instead of helping them solve their sexual dysfunction, will only result in major health problems.

    https://fitose.com/vital-progenix/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biofluxe Keto Adding regular workout to your schedule can contribute to steady weight loss, but don't necessarily expect you are going to lose all that weight in a really short amount of time. Think about the long term horizon and your lifetime health. Don't get disappointed so if you don't magically lose all the weight in a few weeks. Have some patience and keep at it.

    https://fitose.com/biofluxe-keto/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rapid Trim 24/7 Brush your teeth early in the evening rather than just before bed. It keeps you from snacking if you're not really hungry. Keeping a food diary can be a huge asset in successful weight loss. Devote some time each day to record what you have eaten and how much, your hunger level prior to eating, and any feelings or emotions present at the time. A food diary can provide a large amount of self-awareness. It can identify emotions and behaviors that trigger overeating, foster greater awareness of portion sizes, and help you discover your personal food triggers. Study any patterns that emerge from your food diary and identify where you may be able to make more healthful changes.

    https://fitose.com/rapid-trim-247/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vexgen Keto Over the years, women have been highly preoccupied with their appearances. In search for the perfect figure, many resort to using weight loss products and techniques to build a body that society graves. Additionally, some have advanced their efforts by eating less and jogging more. However, as a bitter disappointment, many have still not been able to shed that additional pound. If you are struggling to lose a few pounds, what effective methods are available for you? Can you be successful in your quest for a slim and trimmed figure?

    https://fitose.com/vexgen-keto/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure Primal Keto So currently that we've got processed what specifically a weight off centre is we are able to move on to discussing the way to notice the most effective one for you. an excellent thanks to notice a weight cut centre that's native to you is to envision your local phone book. after you are looking through your local phone book take care that you simply check the business section that is sometimes referred to as the telephone book. If you look underneath the section of weight cut of health and fitness then you you're attending to be ready to notice weight loss centres that are native to you.

    https://fitose.com/pure-primal-keto/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zyalix Reviews A lot of men looking for top natural male enhancement solutions often find comfort from all natural male enhancement products as compared to using synthetic or chemical based male enhancement pills. But truth be told, sexual problems are considered as one of the major reasons why doctors often look for male enhancement solutions, either due to poor sexual stamina or small penile size.

    https://fitose.com/zyalix-reviews/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the post. Im a big fan of the blog, i've even put scr888 contact number a little bookmark right on the tool bar of my Firefox you'll be happy to find out!

    ReplyDelete