UPDATES -Book Fairs, New Stories, Camp Nanowrimo & More!

Hey Everyone! 
Yesterday I shared an update video over on youtube, talking about my experience during Camp Nanowrimo, events and more! I thought I'd do a quick run-down here on the blog as well.

Update #1 I would love to hear your suggestions for what type of comic making/writing videos you'd like to see on my youtube channel in the future! Leave them in the comments section of the video above, or send me a tweet at @ MrsPaigeLavoie and let me know. 

Update #2 I finished two novel rough drafts last month during Camp Nanowrimo! WOOOO! *confetti flies everywhere* The first was a modern day Frankenstein story and the next a "Punk Rock Cinderella" All of the retellings! I'm hoping to be ready for beta-readers within the next few months, so if you're interested, please send me an email at pumpkinspicedcomic@gmail.com 

Update #3 My comic Pumpkin Spiced is updating on Sundays now! There's a cute gag-a-day comic up now that I made with my husband Matt, and the story will continue next week. Click here to check it out. 

Update #4 I'm going to be at a local author festival this month at the library! I cannot wait, this is going to be the first time I've ever done at a library. I can't wait to meet new people, and all of the other local authors. :D  If you're from Orlando and you'd like to check it out, the flyer is down below. 

Update #5 I'm on snapchat now! Follow me at "StoriesByPaige" for lots of coffee pictures, and cute puppy posts. I also recently signed up for twitch, I might try to do some creative streams in the future, so stay tuned! https://www.twitch.tv/pumpkinspicedpaige/


That's all for now! If you want to stay in the loop, check out my mailing list over on the sidebar. I'm going to start utilizing it more in the future! 

See you later, 
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment