10 Spooky Short Stories, Just in time for Halloween!

Happy Hauntings! 
I am pleased as a pumpkin to announce that my spooky short story collection is out on kindle Just in time for Halloween! My collection of ten short spoopy stories is out and available to read on Kindle for just $0.99
I'm so excited! These stories where so much fun to write. Even "Lost Things" the last story featured. I actually had tears streaming down my face writing it towards the end. (no spoilers)  All together I'd say it's a lighthearted take on the paranormal. I hope that you'll pick up a digital copy to read though while you sip your season coffee beverages.
 

What's it about? 
While each story is a little bit different, this collection is less bone-chilling and more heart warming. 
Some stories take a serious and even romantic tone, while others are lighthearted and breezy. Zombies running a coffee shop, A ghost who helps people find things they've lost, and a ghost who picked the wrong house to haunt!

A special thanks to... 
My seester Lily Le Roi for being the cover model. (no, It's not me... lol the confusion of having a twin sister who's a model) Adrian Goetz for the original photography before editing. Jen Juneau for being a wonder editor. And my Mr. for formatting the stories digitally for your reading enjoyment. :) 
If you'd like a sneak peak of one of the first stories (pre-editng) you can read "If you give a ghost a name" over on WattPad  and buy the full ten stories over on amazon or using the kindle app. 

I hope you'll check it out and have a very happy Halloween!
xoxo Paige

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect bit of reading to curl up with this autumn season. I'm excited to read it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this sounds so cute!!! I'm so not into actual scary Halloween stuff, so this sounds right up my alley! And it's a great cover! So cool that your sister is on your work. :)

    xx Alyssa — fragments of memories


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! :D Hope you like it! I'm so thankful to have had this photo lying around, it all worked out pretty perfect. ^.^

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to check this book out! Sounds like a perfect book for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so much :D Hope you enjoy it.

      Delete