My week in pictures 23-30th

Hey Friends!
I'm going to try to get back in the swing of these "My week in pictures" posts. They're such fun visual diaries for me, and with all the excitement that's been going on right now, with the book release and GeekyCon prep starting next week, Now seems like the perfect time to jump back in!
 Let's start with Sunday
Relaxing in the sun with an Ollybird after a bike ride to the farmers market. It was the first time we tried out his cute new bike trailer, and I am happy to report that he loved it! Not to mention he looked awfully cute cruising along. <3 
Working on Pumpkin Spiced pages and enjoying a Hazelnut latte. I always know it's going to be an awesome day when I get my coffee order served up in a peanuts Christmas mug! Especially when It's out of season. 
 On Thursday Matt discovered that Shake Shack is NOT, I repeat not a place that sells healthy smoothies. Luckily he wasn't too disappointed by the chocolate-peanut butter milkshake goodness and fries we ordered instead.
 Selfies with Erin at Creative Mornings Orlando. The speaker we listened to was Tyler Petresky from Limbitless he not only talked about the non-profit (which makes AWESOME 3D printed protestic arms for kids) But also inspired with a message of "If you don't know  how to do something, that's okay, you can always learn!" I think it's safe to say we all left feeling inspired, and happy to see such an awesome project making a difference.
Conversations and awesome sound-enhancing seats. Catalyst is a pretty cool space! 
My favorite part of the weekend, Snoozy-Saturday's with Oliver. <3 
And last, but not least the final proof for Confidence came in the mail and I'm over the moon! Here it is right on the end (and putting the beta-designs to shame) I'll have three of the new copies going out in the mail to the Goodreads Giveaway winners bright and early on Monday. :) I can't wait! On a related note, the pre-orders just went live on kindle this morning! Eeep! If you're a e-book lover click here to pre-order your copy of the book. The release is next month on 6/9/2015 and coming up so fast! 

I'll keep you posted, and be back with another week in pictures next Sunday <3 
xo Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment