Springtime Celebrations! #OOTD

Hey All! 
So, I guess it's officially spring. which here in Florida means, I have about one or two weeks of tolerable weather to enjoy before comfortably, before I fall into the oh to familiar pattern of wearing combat boots in 90 degree weather... (It's not my fault that they match everything!) 

Two of my great friends recently had an amazingly fun (and perfectly nerdy) wedding at a GORGEOUS springtime venue, that gave me the perfect excuse to bust out this dress from romwe that was hiding in the farthest regains on my closet, and go on a last minute "CRAP I DONT HAVE ANY HIGH HEELS" adventure the morning of, rockin' a full set of curlers in my hair. 
Dress: Romwe (out of print) Shoes/Purse Ross 

  Matt and I where like, pretty obsessed with this vintage style wooden swing that was in the courtyard, the robe covered in gorgeous flowery vines. It was to the point where I think I'm going to suggest building one for our yard. Because gosh darn it, who wouldn't want that? 

"Can we sit on it?" 
"I don't know if we can sit on it"
"No one else is sitting on it..." 
"I'm going to sit on it" 

Was pretty much our dialog on and off for the first five minutes. The picture I snapped of him however is far supercilious to mine above. 

Gosh I love this man.

In the fitting words of my friend Erin "Wow...That could be a famous painting" I agree. We had so much fun that day, and are just pleased as punch to be able to share in such an amazing moument with those special people in our lives. If you two lovebirdy's are reading this, WHAT THE FIDDLESTICKS ARE YOU DOING ON MY BLOG, YO?! GO ENJOY YOUR HONEYMOON YOU CUTIES! Erm... I mean, we love you very much. <3

So what are you most excited about for spring? I think I'd have to say Easter! I'm hosting a little bunny brunch this year and pinteresting the heck out of recipe ideas! Feel free to tweet me your favorites. @MrsPaigeLavoie

Till next time, 
Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment